A prenatal breastfeeding class designed with science and the modern family in mind.
- 81% of all new parents attempt breastfeeding at birth.
- 30% of all parents are able to continue breastfeeding for baby’s first year as recommended by the AAP.
- 92% of all people who breastfeed report significant problems in the first week.
- Breastfeeding is difficult by design.
- Pain is normal with breastfeeding.
- Plenty of people just don’t make enough milk.
So, why is it so hard?
“It isn’t what we don’t know that gives us trouble, it’s what we know that ain’t so.” – Will Rogers
While breastfeeding is as timeless and natural as being human, modern lifestyles and practices have led us astray from our time-honored, biologically normative infant feeding practices. Getting back to nature is easy with a little help from science and a friendly, neighborhood lactation consultant. With our help, you can learn:
- How to set up your family and your home for success with breastfeeding.
- Common myths that make breastfeeding harder.