Breastfeeding Facts and Fiction
$10 per attendee
Free for current or former Breastfeed Atlanta patients
The vast amount of breastfeeding information available makes it difficult to know what is the truth and what isn’t. Join us for a close examination of scientific evidence surrounding commonly misunderstood breastfeeding issues. We think you’ll walk away feeling confident and informed.
This class is ideal for:
Pregnant or new parents and their family members. Health care professionals. Birth professionals. The general public. Pretty much anyone who is interested in gaining new insight into breastfeeding topics.
What you can expect:
- An evidence informed discussion of the following breastfeeding topics:
- Fenugreek and other herbs
- Impact of maternal diet while breastfeeding
- Preparing the breasts and nipples for breastfeeding
- Gas and colic in the breastfed infant
- Nipple confusion
- And more
- Plenty of time for Q&A.
- Light refreshments served.
Written materials to help you remember what you learn in class.
- Contact Us for Dates